An update of what I’ve been up to this week as your MP for Bridgend and Porthcawl.
If there’s anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to get in touch at Jamie.email@example.com.
- I dealt with 305 constituent casework enquiries.
- I attended the Ukraine Casework Hub in Parliament to get updates on constituent Homes for Ukraine applications.
- I held a Westminster Hall debate on reforming the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- I met with LEGO AND RNIB to discuss using braille bricks In education.
- I met with Plan International to discuss their campaign to criminalise sexual harassment.
- I wrote to the Home Office to ask what discussions the Home Secretary has had with international counterparts on cybersecurity.
May 24, 2022
I’m looking to nominate a Constituency Responsible Business Champion for 2022. This is a great opportunity to recognise businesses that work closely with charities, clubs …Read More
May 23, 2022
Lately, I have been working with the Home Office Ukraine Help Desk to assist with the Homes for Ukraine applications. This Help Desk has also …Read More
May 22, 2022
An update of what I’ve been up to this week as your MP for Bridgend and Porthcawl. If there’s anything I can do to help, …Read More
May 20, 2022
Since becoming your Member of Parliament, I have fought hard against plans to locate a women’s residential centre within our constituency. I am pleased that …Read More
May 19, 2022
It was great to meet with the Prime Minister alongside Conservative colleagues to discuss support for energy-intensive industries. I stressed the importance of decarbonising our …Read More