An update of what I’ve been up to this week as your MP for Bridgend and Porthcawl.
If there’s anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to get in touch at Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I dealt with 305 constituent casework enquiries.
- I attended the Ukraine Casework Hub in Parliament to get updates on constituent Homes for Ukraine applications.
- I held a Westminster Hall debate on reforming the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- I met with LEGO AND RNIB to discuss using braille bricks In education.
- I met with Plan International to discuss their campaign to criminalise sexual harassment.
- I wrote to the Home Office to ask what discussions the Home Secretary has had with international counterparts on cybersecurity.