An update of what I’ve been up to this week as your MP for Bridgend and Porthcawl.
If there’s anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to get in touch at Jamie.email@example.com.
- I dealt with 305 constituent casework enquiries.
- I attended the Ukraine Casework Hub in Parliament to get updates on constituent Homes for Ukraine applications.
- I held a Westminster Hall debate on reforming the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- I met with LEGO AND RNIB to discuss using braille bricks In education.
- I met with Plan International to discuss their campaign to criminalise sexual harassment.
- I wrote to the Home Office to ask what discussions the Home Secretary has had with international counterparts on cybersecurity.
December 6, 2022
Thank you to everyone who entered my Christmas card competition. I’m pleased to announce the winner of this year’s Christmas card competition is Storm Rees!
November 16, 2022
I have created a survey for residents to let me know what difficulties they have encountered regarding long delays in getting GP appointments.
November 14, 2022
I am backing a campaign launched by Welsh Conservatives in the Senedd to force the Welsh Government to recognise that strokes should be given a …Read More
October 24, 2022
Congratulations to Rishi Sunak on being elected as leader of the Conservative Party and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
October 16, 2022
IN recent weeks, I have watched as the Government has undermined Britain’s economic credibility. I have written a letter of no confidence in the Prime …Read More