Specialist sector advice from trusted UK organisations
Whilst the overall NHS advice remains largely the same for all people a range of trusted UK charities provide excellent advice for specific subject areas and COVID-19 (coronavirus). This list will be updated as more information and advice is provided.
Advice for people with asthma
Advice for people with cancer
Advice for people with cystic fibrosis
Advice for people with diabetes
Advice for people with heart or circulatory disease
Advice for people with lung conditions
Advice to help you stay mentally well
Latest COVID-19 News
- Questioning the First Minister on his Refusal to Hold a Wales Specific COVID InquiryAt this week’s sitting of the Parliamentary Welsh Affairs Committee, I questioned the First Minister, Mark Drakeford, on his refusal to hold a Wales specific COVID inquiry.
- Bridgend Vaccination Update- February 2022A huge thank you to everyone in Bridgend assisting in the vaccination rollout. It remains the safest way to protect our community from COVID- 19.
- Bridgend Vaccination UpdateI have liaised with Cwm Taf Morgannwg Health Board to provide a COVID vaccination update for Bridgend.
- Testing Removed for Fully Vaccinated TravellersI welcome the UK Government’s announcement to remove all testing measures for fully vaccinated travellers from the 11th of February.
- Wales COVID Rules UpdateThe Welsh Government have updated the COVID rules in Wales.