Guidance for employees impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
There will be a significant impact on employees and the self-employed who are asked to self-isolate if they have symptoms of the virus, or if others in their household do, or if they take time off sick with the virus. Every person who takes these steps helps ensure lives are saved and that must be supported.
The Government guidance for employees linked below includes the following:
The document below – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Financial Fact Sheet – includes advice for employees, self-employed, businesses as updated on the 19th.
The overall advice is provided here and will be updated as new advice is provided.
Last updated 20th March
Latest COVID-19 News
- Bridgend Local Lockdown AnnouncementToday, Monday 21st September, it has been announced by the Welsh Government that Bridgend County Borough will be placed in a local lockdown, like those… Read More »Support for Workers
- New Coronavirus rules come into force in WalesFrom today, Monday 14th September, face coverings are mandatory in indoor public places, like shops. Under 11s and people with health conditions don’t have to… Read More »Support for Workers
- COVID-19: Statement on Bryntirion and Archbishop SchoolsMany parents and residents will have seen the recent news about more than 200 pupils at a school in Bridgend have been asked to self-isolate… Read More »Support for Workers
- JAMIE WALLIS WELCOMES EAT OUT TO HELP OUT SCHEME IN BRIDGENDThe Eat Out to Help Out scheme has launched this week, giving families 50 percent off their restaurant bills in August. There are 2,084 participating independent restaurants,… Read More »Support for Workers
- Jamie Wallis welcomes measures to boost tourism and hospitality businesses across BridgendVAT to be cut for six months for all businesses in the hospitality, accommodation and attractions industries, including up to 360 in Bridgend Public urged… Read More »Support for Workers